- is a remarkable silk-like 100wt, 2-ply cottonized polyester.
- This ultra-fine but surprisingly strong thread has cotton-like characteristics and negligible stretch while also feeling soft in the hand.
- InvisaFil makes for super low bulk stitches and virtually “disappears”,
- making it the ultimate choice for English paper piecing,
- hand and machine appliqué,
- delicate lace designs,
- fine fabrics,
- creating texture when micro quilting, or whenever you don’t want your stitching to show.
- Recommended Needle Size: Stitch in the ditch, top and bottom thread, bottom thread for delicate machine embroidery, hand and machine appliqué, free motion quilting, stippling, English paper piecing.
- Made of: 2-ply Cottonized Polyester Recommended Use:
- Machine: 60/8, 70/10, 80/12
- Microtext, 75/11, 90/14
- Quilting, Longarm 12, 14, 16.
- Hand: #11 or #12 Sharps.
- Thread Weight: 100wt Length: 400m
Wonderfil - InvisaFil - 100wt - Charcoal 168